Granite & Quartz Worktops In London
Granite & Quartz are an everlasting, timeless option for your kitchen counter-tops for your home in London. They are the most popular materials for home design and ones of the best, for sure. their benefits have proven to be of great value in both residential and commercial objects.
At Palazzo Stone, we template, supply and fit granite & Quartz and Marble worktops in London, Kent and Surrey, Essex and surrounding areas.
Benefits of granite & Quartz in Londoners Kitchens:
- -Resistant to heat: both quartz and granite can handle very high temperature without cracking or melting. You can put away a hot pot directly on granite or quartz worktops and they will absorb the temperature quickly. This is of value in kitchen and bathrooms, where you will need to put away a hot hair dryer.
- -Resistant to scratches: granite and quartz are very tough and dense material, and will not scratch or crack easily.
- -Resistant to stains: this especially applies to darkly toned granite slabs. Usually, darker granite and quartz are denser and therefore less porous. This results in it being resistant to stains.
- -Ease of maintenance: for daily cleaning, use soap, warm water and a soft cloth. Light-toned granite and quartz we fit should be sealed every once in a while. The seal will make it impermeable to water and stains.
- -A long-term investment: investing in granite or quartz means you will not need to replace your worktops for 10 years at least, if not longer.
Price and Installation
Granite 100% is natural stone, which makes it a bit more expensive than other counter-top materials, but it is worthy of investment because it lasts longer. While quartz is man made composite stone which has same granite durability and more options regarding the colors to choose from.
There are a few factors that dictate the prices of granite and quartz slabs.
- First is the stone colour, which, if it is rare, it will be more expensive. Some granite colors are more expensive than quartz colors and vise versa.
- The brand you choose can make an impact, but also the size that you need. Silestone, Unistone, Arenastone, Classic quartz, and Dekton.
- Finally, special shapes and treatments of edges also add to the price.
We can provide services of the fitting kitchen and bathroom countertops, wall and floor tiles, vanity tops in Kent, London, and surrounding area. We will handle the whole process, from template to installation, where turnaround times are held more efficient.
Finding the Right Color for granite and quartz worktops
When looking for the right quartz or granite for your kitchen, be sure to bring a sample home. You can bring pictures of your kitchen, but it will be difficult to really get a feel for the product until you can see how it fits. Once you have narrowed down your options, bring a few samples home and see how they look. Remember that you will have different amounts of light at different times of the day, so it is a good idea to look at the sample pieces and see how they interact with your kitchen theme under different lighting conditions.
Palazzo Stone LTD is granite and quartz worktops fabricator
Quartz is a great fit for any kitchen and you can find a wide selection at our showroom. While visiting any of our factory, feel free to ask questions. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to help you make the right choice for your home and family. We work diligently to provide you with a superior product quartz and granite tops and the highest level of customer service. If quartz countertops are your goal, look no further than the experts at Palazzo Stone LTD.
We aim to get your countertops installed and ready for use in just 5 days from the moment you call us.
You can give us your quote and we will lower it by 10%.
We have a wide range of materials and colour available to meet every buyer’s need. We will be happy to give you a free expert advice about the maintenance of granite or help you choose the right colour for your kitchen. In other words, we will be completely devoted to meet the highest standards and quality from the moment you call us until we finish the installation.