Choosing the right stone for your kitchen and bathroom in London is a big deal! If you’re building, restoring or renovating your kitchen worktops or bathroom vanities, granite and marble in London and through all UK are likely options you are considering. The choice can be difficult to deal with in prospect, but the good news is both types of stones boast their own qualities, and each is absolutely stunning.
- A natural stone with a speckled appearance, available in a range of colours and dynamic variations in colour and pattern
- More cost effective
- Lower-budget options
- Less maintenance
- Stronger and harder than marble
- Less prone to scratches, stains, acid and heat
- Available in a range of finishes
- A natural stone with an unique aesthetic, typically light creamy coloured with dark veins throughout.
- Luminous and luxurious look
- More expensive
- More maintenance
- More prone to scratches, stains, acid and heat.
- Softer than granite and more absorbent
- Sensitive to acidic foods such as vinegar, lemon, tomatoes, wine, some cleaners, mildew removers and other materials commonly found in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Finished is dulled easier
- Limited colour availability
Countertop finish options include:
- Polished: The most common finish; it’s mirror-like, stands up well to stains and is the least porous
- Honed: A matte finish that is typically not recommended, as it can stain and scratch more easily.
Why Choose Palazzo Stone %
Here at Palazzo Stone, we are able to supply fit your Granite, Marble, and Quartz kitchen worktops in London and you can be sure that you are getting the best price within your area as we offer all of our customers the same brilliant price match. We promise to beat absolutely any quote that you can bring to us by 10%! We also give all of our customers a lifetime warranty with their kitchen worktops as standard.
BEAT any written quote!
25,000 colours to choose from
We are able to make sure that we only deliver the best service from our team of experienced engineers, who have been supplying and fitting the best quality worktops for both residential and commercial properties for many years. We also have an exceptionally fast delivery time and will aim to install it within 1 week from the date you placed the order with us.
We will never subcontract our any of our work by choice so that we remain in total control of the entire process from the very beginning (template) through to the end when your worktop is being installed. This means that we can ensure that our high standards are met throughout the entire process and that our customers get the best service and quality. Our customers will receive a fully personalised experience when they come to us as the same team who template, cut and polish the worktop will be the same who eventually come and fit it.
At Palazzo Stone, the leading granite and marble fabricator in London, we recommend granite for any utilization in the kitchen area. This is because most spills occur in these areas, especially with acidic products. Marble is an excellent and beautiful choice for those who don’t mind a little extra care and maintenance! Marble can be a superb stone to use in home areas than are used less, such as the bathroom or utility room. Often the chemicals we use in these areas are less harsh than those in the kitchen. So why to choose us?
A rock-solid reputation
With over 20 years in the industry and many 1000’s of successful projects, we are proud to have developed a rock solid reputation as one of UK leading fabricators of stone products and surfaces.
Together, our dedicated team share immense pride and passion for our work from the grandest design to the smallest detail. Whats more, we’re proud to work alongside some of the best architects, designers, high-end builders, and kitchen showrooms in London.
If you have any inquiries about granite or marble, feel free to get in touch.